Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School...

Back to school to prove to Daddy I'm not a fool....

Sorry I totally just had a Billy Madison moment... Not that that is over, well not really, I am secretly singing the whole song to myself right now, shhh don't tell :o)

It has been a crazy few days back to school with my new class that I have the misfortune pleasure of spending the next 178 days with... but who's counting?

I am short on time and energy and need to make this post quick so I can get ready for my 15hr work day tomorrow... YIPPIE LUCKY ME :o)...

For those that read my post know I am not one who is short on words... I considering doing a "wordless Wednesday" post but HA that could never happen. Instead I have decided to do a Less Word Wednesday Post :o)

So I bring you WIAW... My favorites from this week!



Breakfast: Baked Blueberry Oatmeal (new recipe coming soon). Topped with Chia Jam, Protein icing and fresh fruit.

Snacks: Chobani, fresh fruit and Love Grown Granola. Dried Pinapple with Natural PB... YUM



Lunch: Chicken Breast, Black Beans, onions, tomatoes, salsa and a sprinkle of cheese. 



 Dinner: Baked Tilapia, Homemade sweet potato chips and homemade Mango salsa. The best bite was piling the mango salsa on the sweet potato chips... heaven!

I am not sure I like this whole being back to work thing... I am thinking an early retirement may be in the cards haha One can wish right?

Ciao and no time

Alexis 


2 comments:

  1. CANNOT wait for that Baked Blueberry Oatmeal recipe!!!

    ... love billy madison. Heck, I love all Adam Sandler's movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!

    I'm hosting a giveaway - would love for you to enter!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/2012/08/cheribundi-tart-cherry-juice-review.html

    ReplyDelete