Thursday, August 9, 2012

Liebster Blog Thursday

The clock reads 5:24am and I am sitting upstairs in the house watching last nights Real World... Yep I still watch the Real World and I have no shame admitting it :o)

Secretly I wish I was 22 again so I could sign up for the show just to go to the challenges... I have no interest in living with 6 other random crazies, but if it meant I could compete in off the wall challenges in amazingly gorgeous countries I would be all over it.. MTV can we make this happen?


*Whew* No that is off my chest I can get on with today's post! My new page is coming along I am just trying to figure out a few last minute things before converting completely. If you want to check out what I have done so far and let me know what you think feel free to visit HERE. The contact page is up and running so you can email me straight from that page... YAY I feel like I am making progress. Like I said it's a work in progress so don't judge me to harshly :o(

Beware this gets long.... Dont say I didn't warn you!

Last week Jessie nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. I normally do not take part in stuff like this but It seems fun. Jess loves fitness and healthy living about as much as I do and I have enjoyed being introduced to her blog.
Here are the rules

Rules include 11 random facts, Answer questions tagged in, Create 11 new questions, and 11 nominations.

Random Facts:
1- I prefer eating my yogurt with a baby spoon
2- Hide and seek in the dark was my favorite game as a kid and I secretly wish we could play every time all my siblings are together haha
3- I have way to many clothes and shoes that 2 closets are filled to the max, yet I just went shopping :o)
4- I have 3 sisters and 1 brother and loved growing up in a big family
5- I would love to have a food truck and go wherever I wanted making healthy food for people lol
6- As much as I love working out and lifting crazy heavy weights, I am a girlie girl and would wear a dress and heels everyday if I could!
7-When I was younger I used to ask my mom if I could change my name to Samantha HAHA
8- I made it to the Jr Olympics 2 yrs in a row for 4 x 1 and Triple jump.
10- There are days when I could sit in my house all day, all alone and be totally ok with it!
11- I want another tattoo I just can't make up my mind on what to get

OK Now to answer Jessie's Questions

  1. What did you want to be when you were younger? HAHA I wanted to be a Cardiothorcsic Surgeon... Then I realized how long you had to go to school and I decided against it haha
  2. Do you enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner more? I think I could eat breakfast food for every single meal of the day.
  3. Are you a clean freak, or constantly put it off? Constantly put it off. I am not dirty, just dont feel the need to hang my clothes up as soon as they come out of the wash lol which usually results in a pile of clean clothes about as tall as I am.
  4. Have you ever had any serious injuries? I was always injured while playing sports. The worst was my ankle which to this day is still not the same nor fully healed.
  5. Do you prefer the summer or winter? WINTER! My bday is in Dec, I am from Pittsburgh and can't stand 100+ degree temp. here in Florida
  6. If you could meet any celebrity, or someone from the past who would it be? Hines Ward.. One day it will happen, I am determined LOL
  7. Are you a sports fan? If so whose your favorite team HUGE football fan. NFL team is the Steelers (no competition) College USF (my Alma Mater)
  8. Have you ever visited any places outside of the United States? I have not been anywhere yet (depressing) but we are planning something in the next year or so when all our necessary travel is done and we have travel money again lol
  9. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Ready to have kids, possibly not working anymore or just working for Brian haha (dream)
  10. Which do you like more; Running or Strength Training? Strength Training by far
  11. What’s your favorite movie? (This is hard) Favorite Girlie Movie: The Notebook or the Vow Favorite Action: Boondock Saints
Ok If You are still here these are the questions I want you to answer...

1. What is your favorite vacation spot to date?
2. What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to other people?
3.  What is your favorite sport to watch? Favorite Team?
4. If you were given $500 to spend anywhere you wanted what store would you choose (only pick1)?
5. What is your favorite food too cook (ethnicity wise)?
6. Favorite on the go snack...
7. How lost would you be without a cell phone?
8. If you could eat dessert everyday and not gain a pound which dessert would you pick?
9. Best way to relieve stress
10. Favorite game to play as a kid?
11. Is there any food you will never try, no matter what? Or will you try anything once?

Wow, its a lot harder to come up with questions than it looks.

I nominate

Carissa@fit2flex
Victoria@Victoria runs
Brooke@ Brookenotonadiet
Madeline@Food Fitness and Family
Brandon@sequel life
Samantha@ Ferraro Kitchen
Kasey@Powercakes
Divya@Eat Teach Blog
Summer@Summerblankenship
Maria@alifetobraggabout
Jenn@PeasandCrayons

OK I am finally done. I hope some of you take on this challenge LOL

Ciao and MTV dreams :o)

Alexis


2 comments:

  1. I was loving all your answers until the whole steelers answer. Ehh girl :-X I'm from PA too, and even though i've always been a Green Bay Fan.. i'd prefer the Eagles if I had to choose a PA team ((sorryyy, don't dislike me)).

    **Oh & thank you for that wonderful introduction in the beginning. Your too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look of your new site so far! I will be doing this fun survey soon! And I'm right there with you when it comes to putting clothes away!!

    ReplyDelete