Instead I decided to try my hand at my first VLOG... showing you one of my favoriteworkouts in the world to do outside. Oh ya and I may have a AWESOME GIVEAWY from O.N.E. Coconut water for you too... I'm just saying... big things are happening in post 100! :o)
So here is my VLOG on stadiums... Please excuse the wind... it picked up at the end. It's my first one and I am learning so bare with me a little. I hope you enjoy!
My Typical Stadium work out
10- sets of stairs alternating between singles and doubles
1 lap around the track
a set of either: push ups, sit ups, dips or sprints
If you noticed at the end of the video I have a special little treat I like to carry with me after a tough workout. Coconut Water!
The amazing people at O.N.E sent my an amazingly awesome package, and then offered to give one of my lucky readers a Case for themselves!!!
For those of you who have yet to try O.N.E here are some of the reasons you should
- Coconut water contains some of the same electrolytes found in blood, and is a good source of Potassium.
- O.N.E is great at preventing dehydration for those long runs or tough workouts, they even call themselves a "nutritional powerhouse, too (just see its nutrition label!).*"
- Unlike your "typical" sports drinks O.N.E does not contain all the sugar or caffeine which is actually a diuretic. O.N.E not only contains Potassium but the sugars are naturally occurring, they do not use corn syrup or artificial sweeteners.
Those are just a few reasons why I love O.N.E. I also love the taste, and all the things they do for the community. If you head over to their FB and "like" O.N.E they will donate $1.00 to Healthy Child Healthy World.
Here is a peek at what I received in the mail... and what you may win!!!!
I received an entire case of Original O.N.E and some of their new Jamba Flavors, Which are awesome for smoothies.
One of my favorite "non-healthy" things to make with O.N.E is a "healthy" cocktail. Yes I am allowed to say non-healthy and healthy in the same sentence tehe
Here is what you need... Some Vodka ( I choose Grey Goose) a carton of flavored O.N.E and splash of OJ. I like to keep it tropical and save on all the sugar all th juices add so my two favorite O.N.E to use are
mix 2 shots of Vodka 1 shot of OJ and fill the rest with some O.N.E. It is not only DELISH but it is also saving you a ton of sugar and hydrating you while you drink it :o) lol
Brian and I enjoying our O.N.E after Stadium Saturday was over...
So here are the Rules:
You will have 8 opportunities to enter.
The deadline to enter it Friday Feb. 10th at midnight
1) Follow my Blog: Leave a Comment saying you did this
2) Follow me on twitter @Fitpossible1 @AlexisN86 -Leave a comment saying you did this (if you follow both names that counts as 2 seperate entries)
3) Follow O.N.E on Twitter @onecoconut -Leave a comment saying you did this
4) Tweet I just entered the "I want to win the @onecoconut giveaway from @fitpossible1 @AlexisN86 -Leave a comment saying you did this
5) Like O.N.E On Facebook -Leave a comment saying you did this
6) Like Fitpossible on Facebook (hit the link) -Leave a comment saying you did this.
7) Leave a message on facebook I just entered to win O.N.E Coconut water from Fitpossible
There you go.. 8 chances to win this awesome give away!!!
DON'T FORGET... each one has to be a separate comment or it doesn't count.
Ciao and Stadium Love