Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Its that time again...

DETOX TIME THAT IS... Yep It is time again for my bi-annual detox.

I know there are some out there that don't believe in detoxing, or extreme detoxing but it is something I have grown to love and it does great things for me. I am so much more energized by the end. I have intense focus on eating and choices by the end because I have had so much will power and restraint.


If you are new to my blog here are some past post:
Preparing for Detox
Detoxing Tips
Detox Basics

Today is day #1 of 5 and I am feeling good, although the bananas on the counter are taunting me, I am not sure I can say no much longer haha. I am slowly weaning off coffee as well with this detox so today I enjoyed my morning drink with half a cup of coffee. I am hoping by Wednesday I am completely off coffee.... for how long I don't know HAHA I love coffee!

I do not suggest this detox to everyone, if you have (or have had) health issues in the past I would definitely ask a doctor what is the best plan for you.

On a different note I have some fun stuff coming up on the blog. I will be reviewing the new JCORE exercise program. I am looking fwd to it. I got a fun package of supplements, meal programming, and of course the videos. I can't wait to let you all know how it is.

I will be writing about my recent stay at the Waldorf NYC... there were great moments and some deceptive moments. I will be sharing ALL!!!

I also have a super awesome giveaway coming up which I am pretty stoked about. More on that to come soon!

I hope everyone's week is going well!

Ciao and Lemonade

Alexis

2 comments:

  1. I've never done a detox before, and honestly i'm not sure how my body would handle it.

    Can't wait for all your upcoming posts, and that giveawayyy :)

    Enjoy your tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you decide to try one start slowly until you learn what works for your body. I am going on year 4 of doing this and I learn more and more every time I do it. Its like a science lol

      Delete