Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tater Tuesday v.2 Anniversary Dinner

If you are new to Tater Tuesday check out Tater Tuesday v1 to read up on how this came about. This week Tater Tuesday landed on Mine and Brian's Anniversary.

Brian had to work but he wanted to help cook dinner. So I waited and I waited until FINALLY around 8pm Brian let me know he was on his way home. So I got the potatoes in the oven so by the time he got home I would be ready with my end of the dinner.

I was not sure what he had planned for his part of the dinner, all I knew was he wanted some kind of fish. So I had to make a "tater" that would go with just about anything in case he changed his mind when he got to the store.

Once he got home and we put everything together and finished cooking it was DELISH!!!

Here is what we had....

Bruschetta  stuffed potatoes
 Here is what you need

Toss 1 cup diced tomato,
1/2 cup diced mozzarella,
1Tbsp olive oil,
1/2 Tbsp Red vinigar
1/2 Tbsp Apple Cider vinigar
1Tbsp Chopped Basil
Salt to taste

 As simple as this sounds it was Super Delicious!

I was happy when I could only eat half. It meant I had leftovers (unfortunately we went out of town for a few days and I did not get to enjoy my left overs)




Brian's part of the dish was amazing! He picked up some swordfish and a seafood medley. He baked the fish and pan fried the seafood medley in a lemon sauce. 





 I had a glass of my wine that Brian got me (and snuck into our room)



It was a great dinner, with great company, to celebrate a great thing!!!!!

I have to let you know that I am enjoying this Tater Tuesday Venture even though I am only 2 weeks in... It is fun. I am really excited about the next Tater Tuesday... So stay tuned for V3.

Ciao and Taters and Love
Alexis





No comments:

Post a Comment