Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Is here and so is FOODIE PEN PALS!

So we have officially made it to Spring. Although her in Florida it is already starting to feel like Summer. Not that this is any surprise to anyone living her... Im just sayin'

foodiepal stamp2 March Foodie Penpals Reveal


Once again the wonderful Lindsay has managed to organize an overgrowing list of Foodie Pen Pals Participants. 

This month I received my box from Brooke over at Brooke: Not On a Diet

Brooke is an amazing inspiration out there to anyone looking to lose a lot of weight. Brooke has lost over 125lbs and has a new love of healthy living. I am glad she was my Pen Pal because she sent me some awesome stuff I have been meaning to try and some awesome stuff I didn't even know existed but now I am on the hunt for!


  Brooke Sent me a box packed with goodies.

 I was super stoked about the nut thins because I have been meaning to try them and for some reason hadn't yet purchased any for myself.

If you read my blog on a regular basis you know I am an Oatmeal Fiend!

I have been working on a healthy way to use the Ranch dip so I will be experimenting with it shortly. 


So as I said before I have been meaning to buy the Nut-Thins for a while. So I sat down with my adorable nephew to try them out. Guess what?! we both enjoyed them A LOT! So if they are good enough to paste a 5yr old taste test I guess they get my stamp of approval.



 
I have to say though this was my ABOSLUTE FAVORITE!!! I have never seen them before but now I am on a constant hunt for them. Brooke where can I BUY THESE????

I was running late to get to my Stadium Saturday workout and I cam home to my foodie pen pal box! Great timing or what?

I opened it and decided this would be my pre-workout snack. MAN OH MAN was I right. I am not one for pre-packed food but this was pretty amazing. Not to sweet, filled with oats and apparently ALL NATURAL!

Now only if i could find somewhere to buy these for emergency situations. MMMMMMMMM



A big thanks again to Brooke!

If you interested in joining next months Foodie Pen Pals (and you do not have to be a blogger) 
 send  an email to Lindsay at theleangreenbean@gmail.com and include the following information:
-Your full name
-Your email address
-Your blog name/address (if applicable)
-Your twitter handle (if applicable)
let her know by April 4th as pairings will be emailed on April 5th!

Ciao and Cookie Love

Alexis 

2 comments:

  1. I got a box of the Nut Thins too - country ranch. I had to go out and buy my own box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to try nut thins too! glad the kiddo liked them! that's encouraging for me to try them lol :)

    ReplyDelete