Thursday, January 12, 2012

Workout in a pinch

Hello All!   I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!



Source

Sorry I have been MIA lately...I am trying to get out of my bad blogger status... crazy busy work week.

Well I am starting small... a simple quick workout I did at home the other day when I was short on time.

I like to think I am pretty good at making up quick workouts when I am in a bind, using only what I have at home. I'll let you be the judge....

Monday was my Mother's 60th Bday so of course Brian and I had to take her out for dinner.... So I headed home after work, not enough time to head to the gym but wanting to do more than just go run. So here is what I came up with

5 sets of stairs (one perk of having a two story house)
5 close push ups; hands making a tirangle
5 wide push ups
10 single leg squats; don't forget to do both legs :o)
5pull ups
20 side to side abs with feet raised; balance on your booty, bring your feet up to work those lowers abs, lean back and twist from side to side to target your entire stomach
End with a super set of squats 10 super slow squats, hold in squat position for 10 seconds, end with 10 quick squats

repeat 5 times ( or as many as you can fit in to your tight schedule)

So next time you have a few min. try it, see what you think and let me know. If you are new to working out just pick a few exercises and build up from there...

Ciao from my stairs

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment