Monday, June 18, 2012

5-4-3-2-1 Leg Workout

When I work out I tend to gravitate towards all things leg related. I grew up running track and playing soccer so my legs are used to being pushed past limits people would find excruciating. Hours of running sprints or back to back soccer games were sure to leave the day after burn in every muscle in legs... but I woke up and did it all over again the next day.
Image Detail
The motto I lived by at a young age lol

So it's no wonder in the gym I am all about legs... its what I am used to and what I feel comfortable doing. This is exactly why Leg Day was my first day back at lifting in almost 2 weeks... This does not mean I skipped 2 weeks of workouts, it just means I was not in the weight room.

While sitting at work, bored I decided to write a killer workout for myself, and that workout became a leg workout, which became a "lets see if I can walk out of the gym when I am done" workout LOL


 Yep this is my typical Saturday haha... don't be jealous... it's either this or writing workouts haha


So thanks to my boredom and need to hit the weights hard I bring you my 5-4-3-2-1 Leg Day Workout.



 I didn't do crazy heavy weights because of how intense the sets were but I still did enough weight to push my self to failure by the end. I will admit after the 5 sets of squats and box jumps I was already feeling it. The key is to finish both exercises back to back without a break. After the second exercise then you can take a 30 sec break and get right back into it.

Ciao and leg work

Alexis

1 comment: