Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Favorites... From the Road!

Hi from the road to Pittsburgh....

So I have been seeing this trend in the blogger world... but I have yet to join in, until now!

As you read this I am on the 2nd leg of my drive to Pittsburgh. While I am off on the mountain-y roads I figured I would share with you a few things that I am absolutely loving this week.

The thought of being back in PA staring at all the veggies that are coming through.

Stuffed Sweet Potatoes... YUM

My new timer... Can you say Coffee Addict?

 Flax, Oat Bran , whole wheat flat bread and Pitas. I have only been able to find them in one place so I stock up!

My nephews and my new hat... Yep 2 for 1 in this pic! 

 Those are some of my loves of the week. Since we are celebrating favorites I am bringing back one of my favorite workouts this challenge for day 28!


Day 28 means only 2 days left! Feel free to enter at any time. Start at day 1 or jump in just for this week.

Today's challenge is HIIT the pavement... hopefully if you live in Florida there is enough time in between rain storms to get this in :o)


Ciao from the road,

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment