Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tailgating and my new niece!!

As you know I am a huge Football girl... I love Steeler football but I also am a season ticket holder to my Alma Mater USF.


I have posed the question can tailgating be healthy? I believe the answer is yes. I am not saying you need to go tailgate and just nibble on carrots and drink water... How much fun would that be? But I do believe you can make healthy choices while having a blast.
acting silly!!! my pants say bulls on the back LOL

 
 My sister and I waiting for breakfast!

Our game this Saturday was a 12pm game which meant tailgating started at 8am and was breakfast on the grill.  We had a ton of options: 

 Turkey Sausage 

 Bacon
Cheesey Hash Browns

We also had: Scrambled Organic eggs and regular sausage with peppers and onions but I forgot to take pictures.

My job was to make my famous Pumpkin Bread ( I love pumpkin). My idea was to turn the fresh pumpkin bread into french toast.


 My sister was manning the grill

They didn't turn out exactly as planned but they were supper yummy none the less. 

So I decided I was going to splurge a little. 
My plate consisted of some pumpkin french toast, turkey sausage, eggs and a little portion of hash browns. I may or may not have snuck a few extra pieces of pumpkin bread but I am not telling...

Brian was unable to make it to the game because he had to be on base all weekend so we decided to take Mom. 

She even got me a new hat!!!!

I may give her Brian's ticket more often!!!
The game didn't turn out how we hoped but we had a blast. And before heading back to Orlando I got to go met my new niece!!!! 
 So freaking adorable!!!


Sleepy Head

I also get to play with my nephews... They always make me laugh, so cute

 Baby Gregg is obsessed with Cars

 
 Everett found the camera buttons on my phone

Happy Boy!!


I was just thinking how much fun it will be now to finally buy girls things. I have four nephews and I was so ready for a girl in the family. I am just guessing but I am going to say she will be spoiled LOL 

 
Hanging out with all of my nephews and now my niece makes me remember all of the fun things I did when I was little. My brother and I used to wait till it got really dark out and we would play hide and seek outside... probably not the safest game now a days LOL 

What was your favorite child hood game?

Ciao and dress shopping

Alexis


2 comments:

  1. Midnight Madness Hide-and-Seek was the best... or when I was in a wheel chair and we would race down the Chainey's huge death trap of a drive way into traffic. How are we still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL sneaking into the neighbors screen to hid behind their furniture... Could probably get you shot now a days. Dude that drive way ended with my riding my bike into the mailbox and splitting my leg... GOOD TIMES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete