Saturday, May 12, 2012

30 Day Challenge V6

MAN OH MAN! I can't believe we are already done with week one of the challenge. That said I have to admit I am slacking on this post. Yesterday was a bit stressful, lots to get done at work, lots to get done at home, had to deal with incompetent people that should not me in positions of "management". That said I did not get to take pictures for today's exercise but will try to get one in after work today.

 PLANK TWISTS

In a high plank position, take your left knee to your right elbow and return back to plank. You will do the same thing with your right knee. Then go into a low plank position and do the repeat the exercise on both sides.

Your Challenge: 20 Plank Twists on each side in BOTH positions.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Happy Mothers day to all my ladies out there with little ones.

Ciao, Plank It

Alexis

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you are having trouble at work. Hopefully it will get better soon. I should be doing planks right now instead of trying to catch up on blogs...lol. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete