Monday, May 21, 2012

Hit the Pavement 30 day Challenge V15

Today's challenge is pretty simple. All I want you to do it hit the Pavement! Lace up the tennis shoes, Get outside, and get your sweat on.

 Here in Florida it is pretty much only safe to do this in the AM or after the sun goes down... WAY TO HOT ALREADY!!!! I prefer to run in the AM anyways... so it works for me.

I just finished a HIIT/Tabata workout at home and it got me thinking. I love taking those intervals outside so why not sure it with my amazing blog readers. So here goes nothing

HIIT RUN

All you need is a way to time yourself... phone, stopwatch, Garmin.... The set is 7min long. Feel free to repeat, it only means you burn more calories!




 Here is a look back at what we have done so far..if you are just joining us feel free to jump right in or go back an check out all of week ones challenges
Day 1  Day 2  Day 3  Day 4  Day 5  Day 6  Day 7   Day 8  Day 9  Day 10  Day 11   Day 12  Day 13  Day 14

So what are you waiting for? Get out there and get in your 7min run

Ciao from outside

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment