Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shoulder Burner Push Ups: 30 Day challenge V11

Wow is that title a mouth full or what?

2 days ago I asked if there were any particular muscles you wanted worked and I got a message from my real "in real life" (tehe) friend and fellow blogger Carissa.



So here is what I came up with, still sticking to my challenge of being able to do it at home, in a small space, with no equipment. These are probably my favorite pushups EVER! I have to say my favorite part of my body is my back and whenever I can do something to make it look even better it makes me happy LOL

I initially wanted to make a video but I have been so busy getting ready for the end of the school year that once I got home everyday this week all I wanted to do was cook dinner and relax with Brian. So I did just that! So after after my run this morning (yep I am posting this before I go to work haha) I took some how to pictures.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to shoot me a message.

SHOULDER BURNER PUSHUPS


Start in a plank position and walk your feet in so you are in somewhat of a V shape (you should be a bit uncomfortable) Hands should be facing towards each other. (please excuse the sweaty back HAHA like I said I went for a run)

Bend elbows (they should go outward) bringing your upper body fwd. If you do not feel this in your shoulders/back check your position or move your feet even closer to your hands. Your Challenge: 50 Shoulder Burner Pushups (feel free to split them up throughout the day)

I hope this meets your challenge Mrs. Carissa B.  LOL 

Question: What is your favorite part of your body?

Ciao and shoulder burning

Alexis


1 comment: