Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Drag Bingo and 30 Day Challenge V10

What to wear what to wear... I mean, how do I know what is acceptable to put on when you are going to see Drag Queens and play Bingo? I am neither a man that dresses up as a woman or my 80 yr old grandma... so you see my dilemma. 

With outfit picked out, excitement growing I was on my way Down Town to Hamburger Marys. 

I met up with some friends from work and the fun was on, but I had to over come so health food hurdles first. After searching the menu over and over I decided on their veggie wrap with steamed veggies on the side. While my friend Jose ordered Nachos. He was bound and determined to get me to eat them. Oh and photog it for all to see haha. 

So here you have it, my night out....
 My friend Lani and I ready for the show


 My on nacho of the night and the fabulous Queens making people laugh, being inappropriate, and amazing all at the same time. 

 Oh yes I won a Boa for knowing the punch line to a Michael Jackson joke... yes I am inappropriate. And yes I also and actually enjoyed my veggies with veggies on the side.

It was great to get out and relax for a night... the only question... how do I trick Brian into going with me next time?

HMMMMMMM.... my mission for the next week haha

Ok Ok On with with challenge...


 Single Leg Squats
Make sure to use your core to help balance. With one leg held up, begin your squat. Be sure to stay conscious of your knee to toe relationship, form is still very important. Your challenge: 20 single leg squats each leg.


Image Detail 
 I just realized I haven't been posting the tweets... man oh man I am a mess! So if you have been completing the challenges please make sure to some how let me know, be it tweet, FB, Email, or comment. I am putting together a half way point gift and want everyone to have a fair chance.

Ciao and one leg it

Alexis









1 comment: