Monday, May 14, 2012

Burpees: 30 Day Challenge V8

Welcome to week numero due of the Fit Possible 30 day Challenge!



We are kicking the intensity up a notch so I hope you are ready!
If you are just joining us feel free to jump right in or go back an check out all of week ones challenges
Day 1  Day 2  Day 3  Day 4  Day 5  Day 6  Day 7

 BURPEES


Burpees are a great way to work multiple muscles in your body. I tend to add a few things to my burpees, but don't worry, we will get there as the days go on :o) Today's Challenge: 50 Burpees

Tomorrow when I have more time I have some exciting news and a new Tabata Workout to share with you as well.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday!

Ciao burpee work

Alexis

1 comment:

  1. Last week at bootcamp I can now do jumping jack burpees!!

    ReplyDelete