Sunday, May 13, 2012

30 Day Challenge V7

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMMYS OUT THERE!

Today Brian and I are spending the morning with him mom and the afternoon with my mom. My goal is to make the healthiest choices possible while eating out TWICE in one day.

Good thing I have my challenge to help combat some of the calories. tehe.

Today Is the last day of week 1... there are 2 new exercise. Week 2 is going to bring some more new exercise and kick the level intensity up just a notch. So finish strong...

JUMP ROPE

If you do not have a jump rope feel free to recreate the motions minus the actual rope. Your challenge: 100 count jump rope.


DONKEY KICKS

Start out on "all 4s" bring one leg back and using your glutes lift foot foot to the ceiling.Your Challenge: 20 Donkey kicks per leg.

Image Detail
Source 
I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. I know I have been! I got to spend Saturday evening with some of my favorite people at a wonderful dinner party.
 
This is what it looked like at the last dinner party. Ya I failed miserably last night with pictures. 

Plan for the rest of the day: Relax and make good dine out food choices.

What do you have planned for mothers day?

Ciao from a fun filled weekend

Alexis 


No comments:

Post a Comment